An Introduction to Salads and Salad Dressings – Part Two
In our continuing story of Broward County’s joy of ungodly amounts of salad dressing, may I present…
Chef’s Dressing – French or Italian
Chef's Dressing, French or Italian
Mmmmm. Chef's Dressing, but apparently not sure if it's French or Italian. Thanks Broward County!
- 13 oz. salt
- 12 oz. yellow mustard
- 5 oz. freshly ground black pepper
- 40 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1½ gal vinegar
- 5 gal vegetable oil
- ¾ cups worcechester sauce
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- Mix the salt, mustard, pepper, garlic, and onion until well mixed.
- Add the vinegar and oil and mix until well mixed.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until very well blended.
- Think your done? Nope. Give it a couple more minutes.