Okay, so here’s a black bean dip from the canned food aisle of the grocery store. That and some shredded cheese, some tortilla chips, and summer time through the fall in Minnesota is about to begin all over again.
- 2 8 oz. cans black beans
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 8 oz. can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Layer the black beans on the bottom of an oven safe dish, then the enchilada sauce, sprinkle the cumin, cilantro, garlic salt, diced tomatoes and finally, cheese.
- Bake for 5 to 8 minutes, or until warm and the cheese is melted.